THAILAND TOUR – BANGKOK – PATTAYA – 04 DAYS
ENJOY AT THAILAND
DAY 01 | ARRIVAL BANGKOK AIRPORT – PATTAYA
SAWASDEE & WELCOME to Upon Arrival at the Bangkok Airport and proceed to Immigration Process. Later our local representative will welcome you and Transfer to Pattaya by Air – Conditioned Luxury Car. (Journey Hours: 02.00 Hours)
Check in the Hotel & the day is is free at your own Leisure.
At 6.p.m Transfer to ALCAZAR SHOW – Alcazar Show” is globally famous with the reputation of the best transvestite cabaret show in Thailand. Admire the exquisite dance and song numbers of the performers at the Asian famous Alcazar Cabaret Show. Witness the spectacular blend of the art of acting, the stage design, and the costumes that made the show popular. Enjoy an evening of good music, fun, and entertainment.
DAY 02 | CORAL ISLAND VISIT
After Breakfast in the Hotel take you for Sightseeing
CORAL ISLAND WITH LUNCH.
The beautiful beaches of KohLarn-an idyllic island located just west of Pattaya – make a perfect day trip to visit Coral Island by speed boat – Coral formations and the beautiful underwater life, Take this opportunity to enjoy the various water Sports activities like Parachute, Water Scooter, Banana boat, Under sea walk etc., (Optional cost on your own) Spend the day on the beach Swimming Snorkeling and Sunbathing.
Return to your Hotel around 3.00 pm. & free at own leisure.
DAY 03 | BANGKOK – SAFARI WORLD
After a Healthy Breakfast Check out from Pattaya Hotel at 7.30 am and start a pleasant journey to Bangkok Safariworld.
Transfer to SAFARI WORLD BANGKOK with Lunch.
Thailand’s Greatest open zoo and leisure park that offers a great variety of entertainment. Whether it is an exciting safari drive through the picturesque African wilderness settings, an intimate encounter with friendly dolphins or an exhilarating fast-paced action stunt spectacle. Safari world covers an area of some 170 acres and is divided into 2 parts, the first, Safari Park, houses a large variety of animals like Zebra, Deer, Giraffe, Birds, Tigers, Lion, Bears, etc. in natural habitat—The second, the Marine Park, exhibits marine and some rare animals. You can enjoy performances by trained animals like Dolphins, Birds, Seals and Monkeys Take pictures with parrots and see a live action show and much.
DAY 04 | BANGKOK CITY TOUR
Breakfast at Bangkok hotel and Proceed for Bangkok City Tour
BANGKOK TEMPLE TOUR AND SHOPPING.
Check Out from Bangkok Hotel at 12.p.m noon.
Transfer to Airport.
This is one of the most popular tours, and it gives guests a rich insight into Buddhism, architecture and the hustle and bustle of Bangkok. Three of the capital’s most stunning temples are visited including: The Marble Temple or Wat Benchamabophit & Temple of the Golden Buddha or Wat Traimit.
- All Airport Transfer to & from by Air-Condition Van.
- 02 Nights accommodation at Pattaya Hotel
- 01 Nights accommodation at Bangkok Hotel
- Meals Plan Breakfast only
- Private A/C Car in all the Sightseeing & Transfers.
- Alcazar Show at Pattaya
- Coral Island with Lunch at Pattaya
- Safari World with Lunch at Bangkok
- Bangkok City Tour
- All Taxes
- Any Airfare
- Camera Fee ( Still Or Video )
- Cost of any Personal Services
- Visa on Arrival 2000 Baht
INSTRUCTIONS TO BE FOLLOWED BY INDIVIDUAL APPLYING FOR VISA ON ARRIVAL
- Hold the citizenship of a country on the list issued by the minister under the consent of the Council of Ministers of Thailand.
- Aim to enter Thailand for tourism for the period of not exceeding 15 days.
- Submit one 4 x 6 cm. headshot photo taken no longer than 6 months.
- Does not fall into the category of aliens prohibited from entering Thailand under the Immigration law.
- Possess the return ticket within 15 days.
- Truthfully notify the verifiable places to stay in Thailand.
- Present evidence of adequate finance, not less than 10,000 Baht (250US$) per person and 20,000 Baht (500US$) per family.
- Possess a passport or travel document with validity not less than 6 months.
- Pay 2,000 Baht for the visa fee (Thai currency only) on arrival.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR PASSENGERS ONBOARD AND WHILE ON DURATION OF STAY
- All baggage fees are charged in the currency of origin airport.
- Each passenger is allowed to carry personal items such as purse or briefcase those fit in overhead bin or under the seat. Maximum weight of Carry-on Luggage: 15 lb / 7kg.
- Checked Baggage allowance is 47 lb / 20 kg
- There is a Sports Equipment Fee applicable to Surfboards, Snowboards, Bicycles, Scuba, Golf and Skiing gears. Any other sporting equipment will be accepted as part of the baggage allowance and subject to any associated fees.