Arival at Cochin and proceed to Munnar by surface (140 Kms / 04 Hrs). Through out the journey to Munnar, you have opportunity to see the different faces of beauty of nature. See the pristine streams, lovely waterfalls and the well organized tea bushes and spice plantation filling the surrounding air with aroma. On arrival at Munnar check in at hotel and overnight stay at Munnar.
After breakfast proceed to sight seeing. Visit to well organized tea gardens with ever-ending tea bushes, Mattupetty Lake and Dam, Echo Point, Kundale Lake and Rajmalai, Eravikulam National Park a home to rare and endangered mountain goat also called Nilgiri Thar. Back to the hotel and overnight stay at Munnar.
After early morning breakfast check out of the hotel at 0900 and move to Thekkady (120 kms / 4 Hrs). On arrival check in to the hotel. Later go on for a spice plantation tour to see Cardamom, Cinnamon, Pepper and coffee plantation (Optional) and later you can also go for a boating in the scenic Periyar Lake (Optional) located at the heart of the wildlife sanctuary. Here see the varied species of wild animals and birds in their natural home making an astonishing move that gives you a thrilling experience. Overnight stay will be at the hotel at Periyar .
After the early morning breakfast drive to Alleppey for board houseboat. Rest of the day will be on the houseboat in leisure enjoying the wonderful cruise. Sit back and relax and enjoy the scenic vistas as the houseboat moves through the serene narrow canals offering you to see miraculous vistas of green surrounding. On cruise scenery flashes up vivid contrasts of lush green and deep blues. As the boat glider along the gorgeous green of the fringed palms the ripples in the blue water blend in to little wavelets. Lunch, dinner and the evening tea with snacks will be provided on the houseboat. Overnight will be on the boat at houseboat.
After breakfast check out from the houseboat and proceed to Cochin. Sight seeing Cochin. Visit fascinating sights like the Chinese fishing nets, the St. Francis Church, Mattencherry Palace and the Jewish Synagogue, the oldest living Synagogue in the world. The rest of the evening is free. Overnight stay at Hotel
Departure and transfers to Cochin Airport/Rly stn.
Price Per Person 2 paying Pax (Indica / Indigo): Rs.15800
Price Per Person 4 paying Pax (Tavera): Rs.12500/
Package Cost valid from : 1-Apr-2016 to 30-Sep-2016
Munnar —- Misty Lake Resort-3* / Birds Valley-3* Thekkady—-Coffee Routes-3* / Jungle Park-3* Cochin —–Abaam -3* / Cochin Palace-4*
- Accommodation as per the details given above/Similar
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Daily buffet break fast in hotel
- Houseboat stay is inclusive of all meals, bed coffee, evening tea and snacks
- Indica Car for 1 – 2 Pax and Tavera for3-4 Pax
- Pickup from Cochin Airport/Railway Station
- Drop at Cochin Airport/Railway Station
- All sight seeing, land transfer & inter hotel transfer
- Multilingual driver with professional sight seeing assistance
- Driver bata/toll/parking/road tax/fuel charge
- Check in Check out 12.00 noon at all hotels
- Check in 12.00 noon/Check out 9.00 am at Houseboat
- All applicable tax
- Air Fare/Train Fare
- Any additional meals other than mentioned in the ‘inclusive’ column
- All entry fees
- Items of personal nature like porterage, tips, laundry, telephone calls etc.
- Optional Activities mentioned in the itinerary
- The above mentioned rate is not applicable from 15th December to 15th January.
- The above (if) mentioned hotels are subject to availability.