On arrival at Cochin Railway station/Airport and transfer to the Hotel . Colorful history and in the attractive location of many small islands and narrow peninsulas, Cochin is one of the most beautiful cities of India. This raises the whole variety Keralas represents India’s oldest church in Cochin. The narrow and winding roads exert a fascination for every visitor, and the houses of the Portuguese, more than 500 years old, complete the picture. This is just the beginning, because in the eclectic mix includes the Chinese boom fishing nets, a small Jewish community, which traces its beginnings to the year 10,000 AD, a synagogue dating from the 16th Century and a Portuguese palace, which was eventually transferred as the Raja of Cochin and later renovated by the Dutch, and perhaps contains the most beautiful wall paintings in India. Sight seeing and (Optional Kathakali) Over night at Cochin.
After breakfast proceed to Athirapally. Athirappilly Waterfalls is located at the entrance of Sholayar ranges, the major host town is Chalakudy, this waterfall is one of the major picnic spots of Kerala. Affording to the onlookers, one of the most bewitching sights, Athirappally water Falls is 80 feet high and located exactly in the forest area. Combined with the natural greenery. Sightseeing Fishing in the river ,Visit the tribal village or Trek to the base of the waterfall. Find your way through the forest (subject to permission from the forest department) Camp. Overnight at Athirapalli.
After breakfast at 9:00 hrs, check out from the resort and we transfer you to Alleppey. Board the Houseboat. Rest of the day is at leisure on the House Boat. Sit back and relax while the boat cruises through the narrow serene backwater canals of Alleppey. Lunch, evening Tea/Coffee with snacks and dinner will be served. That night stay on House Boat.
After breakfast at 0900 hrs, check out from the houseboat and we transfer you to Cochin airport/ Ernakulam Railway station (90 kms 2 hrs). End of Tour and services. Back home with the happy memories of tour.
Price Per Person 2 paying Pax (Indica / Indigo): Rs.8400
Price Per Person 4 paying Pax (Tavera): Rs.6800
Price Per Person 6 paying Pax (Tavera): Rs.6100
Price Per Person 8 paying Pax (Taveller): Rs.5900
Price Per Person 12 paying Pax (Traveller): Rs.5700
Package Cost valid from : 1-Apr-2016 to 30-Sep-2016
Cochin: Fort Queen / Similar
Athirapilly :Riverrock /Similar
- Accommodation as per the details given above/Similar
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Daily buffet break fast in hotel
- Houseboat stay is inclusive of all meals, bed coffee, evening tea and snacks
- Transfer and all land transfers by Air conditioned Car
- Pickup from Cochin Airport/Railway Station
- Drop at Cochin Airport/Railway Station
- All sight seeing, land transfer & inter hotel transfer
- Multilingual driver with professional sight seeing assistance
- Driver bata/toll/parking/road tax/fuel charge
- Check in Check out 12.00 noon at all hotels
- Check in 12.00 noon/Check out 9.00 am at Houseboat
- All applicable tax
- Air Fare/Train Fare
- Any additional meals other than mentioned in the ‘inclusive’ coloumn
- All entry fees
- Items of personal nature like porterage, tips, laundry, telephone calls etc.
- Optional Activities mentioned in the itinerary
- The above mentioned rate is not applicable from 15th December to 15th January.
- The above (if) mentioned hotels are subject to availability.