When nature is all you need to recover, Kumarakom is doubtless the almost stimulating, interesting heaven in Kerala, God’s own nation. The slender coconut palms standing here, there and everywhere, its never ending paddy fields, meandering lagoons and backwaters, mangroves nesting birds of a hundred varieties can peacefully quiet and reinvigorate your psyche with renewed inspiration for your vocation and living. That is the pristine beauty of Kumarakom. Kumarakom the charming emerald peninsula jutting into the ever-effervescent Vembanad Lake takes you into the eye of the beautiful lake where you’ll go across lot of conventional nation crafts, boats and canoes. The sweet water of the lake runs into the mainland making a labyrinth of lagoons, brooks, canals and waterways. The backwater houses a kind of species of both creature and vegetation.
They are wealthy with maritime living namely Chemeen, Njandu, Konju and the unique Kumarakom Karimeen.
As the monsoon winds bring rain to the shores of Vembanad Lake, the Kumarakom is transformed into a rich fertile land. The streams, lagoons, brooks break their banks and provide nourishment to springs and shrubs that sprout from every available space
- Welcome drink on arrival
- 20% Discount on water sports activities (plus tax applicable)
- 15% Discount on Laundry (plus tax applicable)
- Complimentary use of Internet for ½ hour
- Complimentary One hour sunset cruise in the Vembanadu Lake in a motorboat.
- Buffet breakfast, Lunch OR Dinner ( MAPAI )
- Well appointed air-conditioned rooms with CCTV, refrigerator, tea – coffee makers, hair drier and telephone facilities
- Use of swimming pool, Health Club facilities and recreation facilities – Table tennis, caroms etc.